Great smiles start with great oral hygiene!
When it comes to a healthy smile, great oral hygiene is the most important factor in preventing dental disease. At Neem Dental Clinic our team play a vital role in reducing your risk of gum disease, tooth decay, bad breath and also your risk of heart disease, stroke and diabetes.
We will work alongside you to provide a personalised plan of how best to maintain your smile and prevent future damage. After reviewing your current hygiene routine, our team will be able to make suggestions on:
1. Most effective tooth brushing techniques,
2. Recommend best products to clean between your teeth,
3. Dietary advice to best reduce risk of tooth decay,
4. Smoking cessation information to reduce your risk of smoking related tooth loss,
5. Most effective toothpastes and mouth rinses.
Check out this before and after photo from a patient who had an intense clean with our Hygiene team – amazing results!