Are you concerned about gum disease?
Do you want a brighter, healthier smile?
Do you love that clean teeth feeling?
The good news is that we can help.
At Neem Dental Clinic, we offer a game changing guided biofilm treatment called Airflow EMS prophylaxis.
The advantage of this is that this new Airflow teeth cleaning treatment will remove stains on your teeth, giving you a brighter and healthier smile that feels cleaner than ever before.
What is Airflow EMS therapy?
Airflow therapy is a hygiene treatment that removes persistent stains on your teeth, plaque and discolouration using a combination of water, compressed air and fine powder particles. These three components are combined in a high-powered jet which gently removes stains from your teeth including hard to reach areas as well as biofilm from above and below the gum line. Dental plaque is a biofilm of harmful bacteria that grows on surfaces within the mouth.
The innovative spray technology can access all those hard to reach areas It effectively removes the damaging biofilm that develops above and below the gum to improve your oral health and help you achieve a brighter smile. Airflow therapy can remove this painlessly and prevent it becoming harmful for up to 90 days
What sort of stains can Airflow polishing remove?
The types of stains that can be removed are ones caused by coffee, tea, tobacco and red wine. The Airflow EMS system is also capable of removing stains caused by genetic susceptibility to darker teeth, additionally it can remove stains that can be caused by medicine.
Who is Airflow treatment suitable for?
Airflow treatment can be repeated regularly and is suitable for both adults and children. It is ideal for removing biofilm, stains and young calculus on natural teeth, restorations, implants, hypersensitive patients, orthodontic patients and recall appointments with the ability to reach hard to reach areas with precision.
One Airflow session can get rid of all the plaque and discoloration that those habits have left behind.
Airflow treatment is not only a great way to keep on top of your dental hygiene and oral health, but it is also the best treatment available today for treating and managing gum ( periodontal) disease. Additionally, it is also great for a quick fix for special occasions such as weddings, holidays and job interviews.
What are the main benefits of Airflow treatment?
- It can remove a heavy build-up of plaque faster and more easily than a scale and polish
- Pain- free treatment
- It can remove stains on your teeth
- It also reaches into periodontal pockets to eliminate bacteria that can cause significant dental problems
- Prevents caries, gingivitis and periodontitis (gum disease)
- Makes whitening procedures more effective by removing build-up that could hinder bleaching
- It is a minimally invasive and comfortable procedure
- The temperature of the water can be adjusted which is perfect for people who have sensitive teeth
- It is an ideal option for kids
- Your smile will be brighter and healthier after a single visit
- It can be used on veneers, crowns, bridges and implants.