The Dental Team at Neem Dental Practice is regulated by The GDC (General Dental Council).
The Council requires us to:
- Put patients’ interests first
- Communicate effectively with patients
- Obtain patients’ valid consent
- Maintain and protect patients’ information
- Have a clear and effective complaints procedure
- Work with colleagues in a way that is in the patients’ best interests
- Maintain, develop, and work within our professional knowledge and skills
- Raise concerns if patients are at risk
- Make sure our personal behaviour maintains patients’ confidence in the dental profession
Neem Dental Practice operates a complaints process which aims to resolve any issues or concerns.
Issues, concerns, complaints, or plaudits should be addressed to your dentist, or to:
Dr. Pratheeba Thiru, Principal Dentist
tel : 020 84 23 25 23
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to acknowledge any such concern within 3 working days and to respond fully within ten working days. If we cannot fulfil these timescales, we will let you know promptly. In the unlikely event that the practice is unable to deal with any complaint to your satisfaction, you should contact:
For Private Patients:
Dental Complaints Service
tel 020 8253 0800
Contact the GDC
Tel: 020 7167 6000
Address: 37 Wimpole Street, London, W1G 8DQ.