Valplast Flexible Partials are known for years as the best nylon based metal free solution for partial dentures, comfortable and cosmetic choice for tooth replacement. Flexibility, combined with strength and light weight provides total comfort and great looks for any dental patient.
Most people have a pretty clear idea of what dentures look like – replica teeth on a rigid framework that fits against your gums and the roof of your mouth.
Flexible dentures are a little different. As the name suggests, they are made of more flexible materials, which creates a thinner, lighter, flexible framework.
There are several benefits to wearing flexible dentures:
- They can be more comfortable for people who find rigid dentures uncomfortable to wear.
- Many wearers find them more aesthetically appealing because of how the flexible framework hides well inside the mouth.
- They are an affordable option for wearers on a wide range of budgets.
We would be happy to discuss flexible dentures with you if you’d like to talk to one of our consultants about the differences and whether flexible dentures are right for you.
More benefits of flexible dentures
Some of the benefits of flexible dentures come from the way they fit alongside your existing natural teeth.
There are several characteristics that wearers often find preferable with flexible dentures:
- No need for metal clasps to hold flexible dentures in place.
- No need to alter or drill your natural teeth to make room for a metal framework.
- Aesthetically more pleasing clasps
Again, these come down to the aesthetics and comfort of your new flexible dentures, and can have a big impact on peace of mind for the wearer.