Although 300,000 people speak Tamil in North West London, finding a dentist among them can be difficult. Thankfully, we’ve got you covered! Neem Dental offers you advanced care, a personalized experience, and a Tamil-speaking dentist to guide you throughout the process.
Why Bilingual Dentists are Important
Dentistry is a fine art. It involves a mosaic of moving parts that harmonize with each other: a qualified, experienced dentist, advanced tools and procedures, effective drugs and anesthetics, an extensive database with all your previous dental history, and more. A dental clinic is a well-oiled machine capable of effectively, safely, and quickly treating your and your family’s dental needs.
However, how can a dental clinic be effective if the patients and dental team don’t speak the same language? Will you hold a dictionary while your dentist explains the risk of dental surgery? Whether you speak Spanish, Chinese, or in this case, Tamil, a dentist that speaks your family tongue is vital. Not only should we encourage and reward bilingual dentists, but we should also actively seek out dentists that speak our primary language.
While you’ll likely survive an encounter with a dentist in your secondary language, choosing a dentist based on your parent language is good practice – especially with major procedures. After all, dentistry is full of unique vocabulary that might prove difficult with more extreme treatments.
Benefits of a Tamil Speaking Dentist
- Streamlined Communication. Clarity of speech is crucial- especially in dentistry. With so many niche subjects and treatments, dentistry is a language all on its own! Don’t trust translators, apps, or dictionaries to solve the problem. A single misunderstanding can result in a failed or ineffective treatment.
- Child Support. An all-English clinic can be intimidating and scary if your child only speaks Tamil. Give your child the best care available, and invest in a clinic and dentistry that can guide them through the process in a language they understand best.
- Personalized Experience. We’ll be able to communicate before, during, and after the entire process. After all, it’s hard to offer a customized experience through the lens of Google Translate. Speaking different languages is like running in high heels; not very effective.
- Representation. Our clinic shows that anyone from anywhere can become a successful, knowledgeable, and experienced dentist. We provide a safe, diverse environment for everyone.
Why Choose Neem Dental?
It’s simple. We take the most advanced tools, hire the most outstanding staff, invest in a clean, spacious clinic, and keep ourselves updated on all the latest dental techniques and technology. When you choose Neem Dental, you’re simultaneously selecting the highest level of care and the most comfortable, comprehensive visit possible.
We offer a wide variety of treatments to give you the best experience- and they’re all available in Tamil:
- Children’s Dentistry. We offer routine cleanings, fillings, dental crowns, and more to children of all ages.
- Restorative Dentistry. Whether you’re looking for root canals, extractions, crowns, or dental implants, we got you covered.
- Cosmetic Dentistry. Upgrade your appearance today with Invisalign, traditional braces, Damon brackets, and our other cosmetic treatments.
- Emergency Dentistry. Keep your family and friends safe, and always carry this “ace” up your sleeve. After all, emergencies can be scary, especially if you don’t speak the same language!
Tamil Speaking Dentist Near Me
At Neem Dental, we dedicate ourselves to your health. Whether it’s by investing in a modern clinic, speaking Tamil, or bringing on board the highest level of talent, our service will leave you in awe. Our dentists, Dr. Pratheeba Thiru, Dr. V. Ananthasayanan Dr. Shiyamala Thamotharan and Dr Anedra Basgaran are experts in their respective fields and have decades of combined experience. You’ll leave our clinic with a bright, fresh smile every time.