Valplast® Dentures are an alternative to other solutions for missing teeth on your upper or lower arch. Fixed solutions, like dental bridging or implants, are not for every patient and this can be for a variety of reasons.
What is Valplast® made of?
We made flexible dentures using a pressure-injected nylon base, which allows the denture to move more freely than dentures using acrylic or metal. In effect, this allows the dentures to be more lightweight and comfortable for the mouth.
How is Valplast® different?
The major difference between Valplast® dentures and conventional dentures is the material we made them from. Conventional dentures are usually from either acrylic or metal, which can take some time to get used to. A patient who uses conventional dentures will need to learn how to hold the dentures in place with their cheek and tongue. This can be a hindrance for many people. Instead, Valplast® denture will cling to the gums to provide a tighter fit.
With flexible amyloplast® dentures, they are more of a comfortable fit. They also keep cost-effectiveness, which is a big factor in many patient’s choices. With fixed surgical methods, the price can sometimes be higher.
Clean Dental Appliance Regularly
To Keep Your Appliance Looking And Feeling Like New, Please Follow These Simple Directions:
- Rinse your appliance under running water. Loose particles can be removed with the use of a specially designed Denture Brush. Ordinary toothbrushes should not be used, these may scratch the surface of your appliance.
- Soak your appliance in Val-Clean® Denture Cleanser for 10-15 minutes daily. You may also soak your appliance overnight 3 times a week for effective cleaning.
- Enhanced cleaning may be achieved with the use of a vibrating denture bath such as the Denture Sonic or Denture Spa.
- Your dental appliance should remain hydrated when you are not wearing it. Store your appliance in the Val-Clean® solution or plain water whenever it is not being worn.
- Remember to brush your natural teeth and gums regularly as directed by your dentist.
If you can’t bear the thought of visible metal clasps then a Valplast flexible denture is an option .Valplast flexible partial dentures look very natural ,are lightweight and are designed to stay beautiful and comfortable for a long period of time
When considering a removable partial denture, many people find the flexible denture to be the most comfortable option. It is metal free does not require any preparation of natural teeth, does not contain chemicals found in normal plastic dentures and is hypoallergenic.
Your ultimate comfort is one of the most important considerations when restoring missing teeth. Flexible dentures are also unobstrusive yet strong without being rigid
Removable restorations are the most affordable solution. Valplast combines great value with excellent aesthetics and added confidence whilst talking,eating and most importantly smiling that often rivals the appearance of more expensive fixed restorations.A side plate can be used as a non-invasive, affordable, alternative to a fixed bridge in a gap where one or more teeth are missing.