SO MUCH MORE THAN A SCALE AND POLISH
What is Airflow Polishing?
Airflow is a powerful dental hygiene treatment that dramatically cleans and polishes your teeth using a combination of jet water, air, and sodium bicarbonate.
How does Airflow polishing work?
Airflow’s nozzle with shoot out a high pressured and concentrated blast of water, air, and bicarbonate (usually a lemon flavour) at the surfaces of your teeth. Airflow is very effective at cleaning teeth and will also clean the hard to reach places (nooks and cranny’s), leaving you feeling very fresh.
The combination of the air, water, and bicarbonate has been proven to be effective at tackling tough stains and plaque, and you will be able to leave with much cleaner teeth than a normal hygiene visit.
What are the benefits of AirFlow ?
Airflow has plenty of benefits in comparison to a normal scale and polish.
First and foremost, it is much more effective at cleaning.
The jet is not only capable of polishing the surfaces of your teeth and removing plaque build-up, it can also reach up to 5mm into periodontal pockets for more efficient cleaning.
Using Airflow is also much quicker than regular methods of stain and plaque removal.
Airflow can actually help reduce the sensitivity of your teeth.This is due to the bicarbonate in the jet, which can fill any exposed dentine tubules and help re-mineralize teeth.
5 Reasons To Book Your Airflow Polishing
1. Effective cleaning: removes stains and plaque by shooting a high pressured blast of water, bicarbonate and air through its small nozzle.
2. Patient’s comfort: no more scraping tools digging into your gums, with this new cleaning method the treatment is painless, fast and above all non-invasive.
3. For sensitive teeth: the absence of direct contact, heat and vibration makes this treatment ideal for those patients who have sensitive teeth.
4. Fast cleaning: research has shown that the Airflow polishing method is three times faster than any traditional method and it also causes less damage to the teeth.
5. Pre-orthodontic treatment: the Airflow method is ideal to use before any orthodontic treatment at Neem Dental Clinic, as it cleans the tooth surfaces removing nearly 100 percent of bacteria and endotoxins making your teeth ready for any bonding procedure.
To book your appointment for the Airflow polishing treatment, please call us at t: 02084232523